Looking for a Full Service Listing without the Full Service Price?
Our Full Service Flat Fee Listing is a listing just like one that you would receive from a traditional broker, but is only a fraction of the cost. We do everything a full service broker would do with two small exceptions, which are described below.
The Hardy and Company Full Service Flat Fee Listing is for Sellers who need full representation from day one, but don’t want to pay the high rates typically associated with a traditional brokerage.
Our Full Service Flat Fee Listing is just $1,500 when you list and $1,500 at closing and Includes:
- We perform a complete comparative market analysis (CMA).
- We provide you with pricing guidance and advice.
- Your home is professionally photographed.
- You receive a professionally designed e-flyer that you can e-mail to friends and family.
- We provide you 50 color prints of your flyer.
- Yard Sign with Hardy & Company’s Contact Info.
- Your Home or Land is Listed on your local MLS for as long as it takes to sell your property.
- Maximum Number of Photos are allowed on your MLS listing (up to 99 in the Santa Fe MLS and Albuquerque MLS; up to 20 in the New Mexico MLS).
- Your listing is made available on the MLS within one business day of receiving your photos and listing information.
- Once posted, your listing will be immediately available to all of the brokers who are a member of the MLS.
National and International Internet Marketing Exposure
- Your get a Showcase Listing on REALTOR.com® – Showcase Listings Receive 116% more clicks than non-showcase listings
- Your Listing will be on the REALTOR.com® Mobile Apps for iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows – REALTOR.com® mobile applications have been downloaded over 3.3 million times, and continue to grow rapidly.
- Your Listing will be available on REALTOR.com® International – A site that can bring International Buyers to you.
- Your listing will be posted to the Top National Web Sites – Sites include: Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, AOL, and many more.
- Up to 36 Photos on REALTOR.com® and the National Real Estate Sites.
- Your listing will appear on local Brokerage and Agent Sites via IDX (Internet Data Exchange)
The Support You Need:
- We schedule all of the showing for your property.
- We provide you with an electronic lock box at no additional charge.
- We answer all questions from brokers and buyers.
- A Licensed Real Estate Broker is available to answer your questions and advise you throughout the sales process.
- Free Changes and Updates to your listing.
- Free posting of your Open House dates on the MLS & REALTOR.com®
- You will receive a traffic report from REALTOR.com® every week via e-mail – so you can see how your listing is performing.
- You can cancel or pause your listing at any time with no fees or penalties.
- Contract and Closing Support:
- We Fully Represent You from day one and continue to represent you fully through closing.
- We Negotiate All Offers, Counteroffers, Inspection Objection, Survey Objections, Title Objections & Other Contingencies.
- We Handle all the Paperwork on Approved Real Estate Association of New Mexico Forms.
- We Work with the Title Company and coordinate the Closing Process.
Our Listing includes everything you would get from a “traditional” broker with just two exceptions:
- We do not host open houses. We believe that open houses are primarily for the benefit of the agent holding the house open and that they are rarely the primary reason a buyer writes an offer. You are welcome to hold your house open and we will help you market it by posting your open house date and time to the MLS and to REALTOR.com®.
- We do not purchase print advertising. Statistics show that less than 2% of buyers find a property through print advertising. Therefore, the cost benefit just does not add up. If you want to buy print advertising to promote your property, you are welcome to do so.
How You Save Money Using Our Full Service Flat Fee Listing:
The following shows the cost scenarios associated with selling a $400,000 home.
|Traditional Broker||Hardy & Company
Full Service Flat Fee
(You Find the Buyer)
|Hardy & Company
Full Service Flat Fee Listing
(A Broker who Belongs to
the MLS Finds the Buyer)
|Listing Commission||$12,000.00 (3%)||$0.00||$0.00|
|Selling Commission||$12,000.00 (3%)||$0.00||$12,000.00 (3%)|
|Total Fees and Commissions Paid||$24,000.00||$3,000.00||$15,000.00|
|Hardy & Co. Savings –>
||– No Savings –||$21,000.00
If a buyer’s broker brings you a buyer, you (the seller) will be responsible for paying that broker a commission. The commission rate is set by you, at the time of listing and is often between 2% and 4%. If you find a buyer on your own, you pay nothing more than our flat fee. In New Mexico, all fees and commissions are subject to gross receipts tax.